“Did you get a job?” is one of the most commonly asked questions these days. Unemployment and dissatisfaction in the workplace are the major issues faced by young Indians. The widening gap between recruiters and job seekers is leading to loss of productive work, followed by many other related issues. In times like such Recruitment agencies are proving to be fruitful and that is what Multi Recruit wishes to do….
Tagged: Multi Recruit Banaglore
- Bookelivery.in : The New Bookies of DelhiAugust 5, 2013
- Newzmate, A News Aggregation Service Lets You Read News In A Personalized And Simple WaySeptember 11, 2013
- Discover, share, recommend and connect with the world of movies on Rinema!October 31, 2013
- “You don’t need a Professional Degree in Cooking to Prove Yourself”: Sunayana GuptaJuly 18, 2013
- Zoostr: A software designed for Independent Professionals and Micro Business OwnersJuly 23, 2013
- Ready To Hop Back In Time With Facebook’s New Feature On This Day?March 27, 2015
- Should You Really Quit Your Job To Follow Your Dreams?October 5, 2014
- Tringgr: A multi-video conferencing and chat solution that doesn’t need plugins or downloads!October 4, 2014
- Bangalore Based Tech Startup Bookpad Gets Acquired By Yahoo For Rs 50 CroreSeptember 24, 2014
- Stop Studying And Start Asking Part 2September 8, 2014
Get Latest Startup Stories in Your Inbox!