India’s biggest online retailer, Flipkart has just launched their very own payment gateway service Payzippy (www.payzippy.com), which is all set to compete with the already existing payment gateways in India like CCAvenue, PayU, Citrus, PayTM etc. Currently it is available only for Indian merchants. The system of PayZippy is what was used by Flipkart itself for an extensive period, and it helped them get higher success rates, the company claims….
Tagged: payzippy for customers
- Bookelivery.in : The New Bookies of DelhiAugust 5, 2013
- Newzmate, A News Aggregation Service Lets You Read News In A Personalized And Simple WaySeptember 11, 2013
- Discover, share, recommend and connect with the world of movies on Rinema!October 31, 2013
- “You don’t need a Professional Degree in Cooking to Prove Yourself”: Sunayana GuptaJuly 18, 2013
- Zoostr: A software designed for Independent Professionals and Micro Business OwnersJuly 23, 2013
- Ready To Hop Back In Time With Facebook’s New Feature On This Day?March 27, 2015
- Should You Really Quit Your Job To Follow Your Dreams?October 5, 2014
- Tringgr: A multi-video conferencing and chat solution that doesn’t need plugins or downloads!October 4, 2014
- Bangalore Based Tech Startup Bookpad Gets Acquired By Yahoo For Rs 50 CroreSeptember 24, 2014
- Stop Studying And Start Asking Part 2September 8, 2014
Get Latest Startup Stories in Your Inbox!